The first of its kind in the world of dentistry, this app keeps a log of your units of activities. Tailored to suit the Dental Core Training programme in the UK, the app has a comprehensive database of items in restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, conservation, minor oral surgery and implant dentistry with charts suitable for both adult dentition and deciduous teeth.
Keeping messy pieces of paper or spending your valuable time entering data onto the spreadsheets is something of the past! Your logbook is now always in your pocket and it takes only a few seconds to enter a new activity.
Fully compliant with the data protection act. Username and password protected. The app does not record any sensitive data and the output is fully anonymized to protect your patients’ identity.
Suitable for dentists, dental students, postgraduate trainees, residents and registrars who are expected to keep a logbook of their activities.
The app produces reports of actives with details of the sub-speciality, number of units, number of patients, types of anaesthesia (LA, sedation and GA) and difficulty of the management.
The reports can be generated for any timespan of your choice and emailed to the person you choose.
- Rapid data entry
- Enhanced user interface with minimal need to use the keyboard
- Suitable for dentists, dental students, dental core trainees, postgraduate trainees, residents and registrars
- Comprehensive coverage of items of activities in restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, conservation, minor oral surgery and implant dentistry
- Works with both adult and deciduous dentitions
- Exports reports with custom timespan and emails to the person of your choice
- Fully compliant with data protection act and does not record any sensitive data
- Password protected
DCTLog is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-09. The program can be installed on Android.
DCTLog (version 1.3) has a file size of 5.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.